Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
1349. The plague ravages the Kingdom of France. Amicia and her younger brother Hugo are pursued by the Inquisition through villages devastated by the disease. On their way, they will have to join forces with other children, and evade swarms of rats using fire and light. Aided only by the link that binds their fates together, they will face untold horrors in their struggle to survive. As their adventure begins… the time of innocence ends.
- System requirements: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 (3.3 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 X4 (3.6 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and redeem the steam key.
- Your order will be delivered through the email address you provided and/or through your customer account. For more information regarding delivery, please check our delivery policy.
- You will receive an email when your order status changes.
- Your order will be processed for delivery once the payment is confirmed. You can check the order status in your customer account.
- Most of the orders are delivered within an hour of payment confirmation. Some products require a maximum of 24 hours for delivery.
- If the order is placed outside our operating hours, the order will be delivered the next day.
- For any reason, if the order is not delivered within 24 hours of payment confirmation, email customer support, or message us on our Facebook page.