Cyberpunk 2077 is the most ambitious project of CD Projekt Red so far. It has been in the making for many years and got delayed five times by now in order to present the players with the best possible version of the game not only to meet the expectations set by the gaming community but to exceed them as well. The game in the discussion, unlike the previously released title of the same studio, focuses not on medieval fantasy setting – this time we are entering the future imagined in a dystopian light, where body modification has given the freedom that has come to put the minds of people in invisible cages too soon. The release date of the game is set for 19th November 2020, though one can buy Cyberpunk 2077 GOG key as a pre-order today. The product key description is provided along with PC system requirements for the game that you will find at the bottom of the page.
However, the Cyberpunk 2077 key brings a more RPG-oriented experience rather than an FPS one, so the main element of the title is a story and your impact on it. Yes, you are the most important figure in GoG’s Cyberpunk 2077 as your decisions and actions will have far-reaching consequences each time, so act accordingly! You will assume the role of a character named V, but that is the only predetermined aspect of your character – the game allows the players to modify their character in all aspects possible, from the color of the eyes to gender, so it is all about your preferences! Tread carefully or progress in the game with a bang – whichever style you choose will bring you to only one of the possible endings. Although The Witcher 3 (release date 2015, May 19) has given players much freedom in terms of choice and exploration, Cyberpunk 2077 release surpasses the title by allowing the players not only to customize their playable character but also in providing many more possible endings. Gamers are offered a narrative-driven experience far more complex and intricate, with a much higher replayability range – you can replay the title many times and each time the gameplay is likely to be unique, and the ending might very feasibly be different – this might affect user reviews as well.
That’s right, your cyber adventures will be supported on next-gen consoles for the best possible gameplay experience – all these serve as a key to entertainment after all! Unfortunately, it is unlikely that Nintendo Switch portable consoles could support the immensity of Cyberpunk 2077, and it’s unlikely that we’ll see the game’s key release on this console any time soon. The game will also be backward compatible on both consoles and that means that your PS4 or Xbox One game will work on their respective successors from the launch day! Such platform compatibility ensures that you will not need to buy the products of CP 2077 twice if you decide to switch to next-generation gaming consoles.
- Your order will be delivered through the email address you provided and/or through your customer account. For more information regarding delivery, please check our delivery policy.
- You will receive an email when your order status changes.
- Your order will be processed for delivery once the payment is confirmed. You can check the order status in your customer account.
- Most of the orders are delivered within an hour of payment confirmation. Some products require a maximum of 24 hours for delivery.
- If the order is placed outside our operating hours, the order will be delivered the next day.
- For any reason, if the order is not delivered within 24 hours of payment confirmation, email customer support, or message us on our Facebook page.