Overwatch is a highly stylized team-based shooter set on a near-future earth. Every match is an intense multiplayer showdown pitting a diverse cast of heroes, mercenaries, scientists, adventurers, and oddities against each other in an epic, globe-spanning conflict.
In Overwatch, bold characters with extraordinary abilities fight across fantastic yet familiar battlegrounds. Teleport past rockets while an ally dives behind a double-decker hover bus on the cobblestone streets of London. Shield your team from a shadowy archer’s ambush, then hunt him through a bazaar beneath a high-tech Egyptian pyramid.
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 5 GB available hard drive space
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
- Additional: Broadband internet connection
At the top of the page, click “Create Account”.
Go to the account page. After logging in to your account, click the “Add Game” button.
Enter your key games in a free field and click ACTIVATE GAME.
Run the Blizzard Downloader to download the game.
- Your order will be delivered through the email address you provided and/or through your customer account. For more information regarding delivery, please check our delivery policy.
- You will receive an email when your order status changes.
- Your order will be processed for delivery once the payment is confirmed. You can check the order status in your customer account.
- Most of the orders are delivered within an hour of payment confirmation. Some products require a maximum of 24 hours for delivery.
- If the order is placed outside our operating hours, the order will be delivered the next day.
- For any reason, if the order is not delivered within 24 hours of payment confirmation, email customer support, or message us on our Facebook page.